Wednesday 1 July 2015

Feeling a bit lost...

Hello lovely bloggers,

Here we are on the hottest day of the year so far and half way through the year. As you will have seen, I haven't blogged for a while. I'm feeling a bit lost at the moment, there's lots going on in my life right now, it's not all really bad but some of it is upsetting. I'm sure I will be fine, just need some time to sort myself out but I think I will have a blogging break for now.

I have still been looking for highlights most weeks and I had some written down, that I didn't get round to writing up. These included taking my niece and nephews to Paultons Park, going to the Harry Potter Tour, my cousin giving birth to twin girls, a couple of Birthday parties, going on holiday, seeing a band and meeting up with old friends and having a really good laugh!


Paultons Park

Harry Potter Tour

Harry Potter Tour

Harry Potter Tour


40th Birthday party

Weymouth

West Bay

I really hope to come back to blogging at some point this year and I will try and keep up with all your blogs too.

I hope you all have a lovely summer, whatever you're doing!




2 comments:

  1. Hope you find yourself again , enjoy those highlights and special moments with your friends and family over the summer. Thinking of you. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!