Wednesday 13 November 2013

Red sky at night

There have been lovely sunsets the past couple of nights.

12th November



13th November



A while back I found a pattern to crochet minions. My niece and nephew love the Despicable Me films so I thought this would be a perfect make for their Christmas presents. I'm not very quick at crocheting and didn't have the time to start until last Sunday. 

This is the first attempt. The pattern only makes it this big, I wanted it bigger so I played around with it a bit but it didn't look right so I unpicked it!


I then did it differently and have got this so far, I think it's the right size now. I may have done some of the stitches wrong as I kept losing count (which is why I've got the pin now)! This bit will be covered so it's ok.


I will post an update once I've made some progress, hopefully it will be finished for Christmas! 

I hope you've all had a good couple of weeks, I didn't realise my last post was nearly two weeks ago.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely sunsets. There been some good ones recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Gemma, you've got some great sky photos there-it's a lovely time of year for dramatic skies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, there have been some good ones!

      Delete
  3. The sunsets this week have been lovely too - you have captured it so well.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually took these photos though the window but they've come out quite well!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!