I'm slightly more back on track than I was, with regards to blogging and have caught up on reading most of your blogs now. I have five happy things from this week! I think this is due to me remembering to make a note of them. So, here they are...
1. Strictly Come Dancing advert. I love it when I see the advert for SCD, although it means summer is coming to an end. I love most of the Autumn TV schedule. I think they put good shows on to try and combat that depressing feeling a lot of people have as we go into Autumn. I know Autumn can be just as good as Summer but the combination of shorter days and colder weather makes for a depressing feeling.
2. Finishing my book. I finally finished reading my book, I can't remember when I started it! I really enjoyed the story but I don't think I'll read another book yet, just catch up on my magazines for now as I've fallen about five issues behind!
3. Magic! - Don't Kill the Magic. I've been listening to this album, it has a sort of reggae sound. I bought the album on iTunes yesterday as I really like their song Rude and it was only £4.99!
4. Socialising. I met up with a friend on Friday, I took my nephew as he'd been playing up so I said I would take him out to give my sister a bit of a break and my mum took my niece and other nephew out. We met at a coffee shop for a drink, then drove to a local park, next to Widmer Fields and we went in there afterwards. I visited the fields once before and have written a post about it but didn't realise I haven't published it! This photo is from when I visited before, Friday was very grey and it started raining as we were coming out of the fields.
5. Red Admiral butterfly. I didn't get a photo but this butterfly landed on my nephew's shoulder, in the garden on Thursday. I don't think I've seen one before.
I hope you've all had a good week.