Sunday 12 April 2015

Highlight from my week

Hello! I hope you are all well? I'm still dipping in and out of blogland when I can. I don't know how bloggers with children and jobs, manage to find the time to keep up. I don't have either and I'm finding it really hard at the moment!

These are my highlights from the last few weeks.

I saw this crochet book on The Book People and thought it would be quite good for presents ideas. I found it cheaper on Amazon though. 

Photo source

I was on holiday with my sister and her children, a couple of weeks ago in West Bay. I didn't take too many photos but I'll try and do a post with the ones I did take.


My cousin, her husband and two children were visiting, this week for two days. The weather was so nice on Thursday we spent most of the day in the garden. We had lots of toys out, the kids a water fight and some of the adults joined in as well! As it was so nice we had a BBQ for dinner, we are lucky we have a fairly new Tesco Express 5 minutes up the road.


I hope you've all had a good few weeks, whatever you've been up to.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your pictures from Dorset! I love the light in your picture,looking forward to seeing more pictures too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. West Bay is lovely, hope you went into Bridport...such a lovely town.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!