Sunday 14 April 2013

Hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my first post. This is a blog about me! I'm 31 and a carer for my nan so I might use this as a place to vent when I'm having a hard day or just post about everyday things. I'm hoping to put some photos up too, I only really use the camera on my phone so the photos aren't always brilliant.

I'm quite new to blogging but having been reading some over the past few months.


I looked at the Bunnymummy blog as I have just started doing some crocheting and the blog has lots of great ideas. I'm just practising at the moment but hopefully I will be able to make something soon!
Here is my first square...looks a bit lopsided!

It's been a bit of a hard weekend so I thought I would put up this picture of Weymouth beach, which is one of my favourite places. This was taken in 2008 when I was on holiday there with my friend, her two children and my sister.




Well, that's all for this first post. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!