Wednesday 17 April 2013

My week so far

It's been a pretty quite week so far. On Monday I saw a slow worm while picking my niece up from play group, it's the first one I've seen for ages.




We also took some pictures of blossom and a yellow flower, I'm not sure of the name. The two close ups of the blossom are a bit blurred as I used my phone camera.


Yesterday I made some cakes to use up some out of date eggs. They are yummy!


I saw a new flower in the garden at the weekend, I wasn't sure what it was but on the BunnyMummy blog there is a similar one.


My crochet practice is coming on well! My square is getting a bit bigger but still looks lopsided! I have started practicing granny stripe too, I'm following the pattern from the Attic24 blog. Eventually I would like to be able to make a granny stripe blanket, like this one from BunnyMummy. I'm still finding it hard to hold the crochet hook properly but guess it just takes practice to get it right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!