Friday 28 June 2013

An emotional day...

Yesterday was a very emotional day, it was my friends funeral. The service was beautiful and mirrored her wedding day, which she loved and was so excited about. We sang the song, had the reading and the first dance song from her wedding and they had a few presentations showing different photos. She loved sharks and her coffin had sharks on it. There must have been at least 300 people in the church, which shows how much she meant to people and there were lots of people I hadn't seen for a while. Afterwards everyone went to a local pub but I didn't stay too long. I had one of those pressure headaches and felt completely drained by the time I left.

There hasn't been much else going on this week and I haven't taken any photos. I'm not doing anything interesting this weekend so I won't do a 'Something for the weekend' post this week.

I thought I would just share this photo of a lovely rockery, it's at Wroxham Barns where we went on holiday in Norfolk.

SeagullSuzie from Beautiful Brixham blog commented that I haven't told you what my new camera is. Well, it's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS40.

 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about you friend. The sharks sound like a lovely touch.
    Hope you have a lovely week. These things are never easy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, I'm feeling ok. The coffin looked really nice and she would have loved it! Hope you have a good week too.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!