Sunday 9 February 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 6/52

Oh dear! I didn't get round to writing the Burnham Beeches post this week, hopefully I'll get to do it next week.

My happy things from this week.

1. Birthday cards/presents. I got two bunches of flowers, chocolates and money.


2. Being rat free! We've had a rat in the loft but it's all clear now!

3. RBS Six Nations. I love watching the rugby and England won yesterday!


4. Getting back into contact with an old friend. We were best friends at school but lost contact when we moved to different secondary schools. I had searched on the internet for her but to no avail, I finally managed to find her but under sad circumstances. I have lots of happy memories from our childhood.

2 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday Gemma, yummy chocolates and pretty flowers too. Oh I dont like the sound of a rat in the loft, although we once has squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the second time we've had a rat up there, I was ok with it though as I couldn't see it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!