Sunday 1 June 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 22/52

Oh, it seems to have been another busy week! I still haven't managed to catch up with all your blogs so I'm sorry for the lack of comments. I'm hoping I'll have time this week, to write a post about my holiday but for now here are my happy things from this week.

1. Springwatch. I love watching all of the nature stories.

Photo Source

2. Money tin. I bought this in The Card Factory, it's one that you have to use a tin opener to get the money out. I'm going to try and put £2 in a week.


3. More books! I bought these off of eBay for about £4 for both.


4. Bioblitz. I took part in this over Saturday and today and I've uploaded my results to the iRecord website. I didn't get photos of everything but these are the ones I did get.


I hope it's been a good week for you all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning Bioblitz. I had never heard of this but have now marked the site for future reference.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!