Thursday 12 June 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 23/52

I'm very late with this post! I have an unexpected morning off from volunteering at the toddler group so thought I should try and catch up with blogging as I haven't really been in blog land recently!

Here are my happy things from last week.

1. Bug hunt. I did this bug hunt in the garden, with my nephew. Not all of the photos came out well and I don't know what all of the bugs are! The 3rd and 6th photos, I don't know and the 4th I think is a Down Shieldbug. Do you know what they are?


 2. Foxgloves. When I planted these last year, they didn't flower. They started coming out a couple of weeks ago and now look really nice. I've never had Foxgloves in the garden so it's a new experience watching the bees go up inside the flowers!


3. Onya bags. I ordered these from the website, they are really strong and handy as they pack into a pouch. They are quite expensive but I think I'll get a lot of use out of them. I found out this week, that the bigger one in the middle is big enough to carry two boxes of cereal!


4. New baby. My cousin had her baby on Saturday, a little boy! After not having any boys in the family for 58 years, we now have three! They live in Cornwall so we don't see them that often but we FaceTime them.

I hope your week has been a happy one!

1 comment:

  1. You had a good bug hunt with your nephew. I'm sorry I can't help with the identification.We have also been watching the bees visiting foxgloves this week. I am also a fan of onya bags we have 3 and they are all many years old. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!