ARGH! I'm a bit annoyed that I haven't been into blogland for a few weeks and have fallen so behind with my posts. I'm not really sure what's happened, I've been doing quite a bit of babysitting for my nephews though, one day I only had 10 minutes notice!
This is a three week-in-one post of my happy things. I don't have many photos to accompany this post.
1. 5 Young Blue Tits. I saw these blue tits coming to the feeders in the garden, all fluffy and pale.
2. Meeting my friend for lunch. We don't get to meet as much as we used to but we both had a free day so did a bit of shopping then went to the local Wetherspoon pub for lunch. They have a special offer of a meal and a drink for about £4.50 so we both had that.
1. Blackberries. I don't remember seeing blackberries out this early before but some of these were almost ready to pick.
2. Interview. My potentially exciting news I mentioned in this post was a job interview. The interview went well but unfortunately I didn't get a second interview but it's what I expected. Although it was good to get some recent interview experience.
3. Community Festival. We had a local Festival, celebrating all cultures with different styles of music. We were lucky as the weather stayed dry and warm.
1. FaceTime. We finally managed to do a FaceTime with my cousin and her new baby who is six weeks old now.
2. Now 88. I love these compilations, they have (mostly) great, recent songs on them.
I hope you've all been enjoying the weather, it is a bit too hot for me at times!