Sunday 9 November 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 45/52

Now I'm writing up all the posts I'm behind on, I've realised that I have missed two weeks! I have been quite good at writing my happy things down over the last eight or so weeks (apart from these two!).

I only have two things and no photos for this week. 

1. Firework party. We had some fireworks at home but I don't really like being too close to the fireworks. We had them at the top of the back garden but I stood at the end of the front garden. I don't mind going to organised shows where you can see the fireworks from a distance.

2. Birthday meal. We try to go for a meal when it's someone's Birthday, this week was my sisters Birthday and we went to the local Brewers Fayre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!