Sunday 2 November 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 44/52

I only have three happy things from this week.

1. Legoland fireworks. We went to Legoland on Halloween, for the fireworks. They were really good and lasted about 12 minutes. The kids enjoyed the day, it was quite busy but the weather was good and we were in short sleeves for most of the day.


2. Spending time with my niece. During half term, while the kids were over, I spent quite a bit of time with my niece doing a puzzle. I don't get to spend much time with her now that she's at school so it was really nice.

3. Crocheted Poppy. I decided to try and crochet a poppy this year as the paper ones always get ruined. I found a pattern and made one but I didn't really like it, it didn't look like the paper ones. Then I found a pattern for one that looks more like a paper one, I made three poppies but they were all slightly different! (Sorry about the terrible photo but I couldn't find the original photo I took!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!