Sunday 11 January 2015

Highlight from my week

Hello again! I hope you've all had a good week? This week has passed so quickly, I keep thinking about the things I need to get on and do but I never seem to find the time! Maybe that should have been one of my hopes for 2015, to set aside time to do jobs.

I have two highlights from this week. 

1. I met up with my friend on Friday evening for a catch up and we went to two of her local pubs. We actually went to one and there were only a couple of people there, so we went on to the other pub. We had one drink there and then went back to the first pub but there were still only about six people there, we stayed for one drink then went back to her house. It won't come as a surprise, that I forgot to take a photo!

2. I booked my £9.50 Sun holiday today! I'm going in June so it's actually £15 per person but it still works out cheaper than booking through the company. I'm going to Haven Littlesea near Weymouth, I've been there once before but it was years ago and I don't really remember it. There is a Lagoon and you can walk along the South West Coast Path in both directions from there, which I'm looking forward to exploring.

Photo source

2 comments:

  1. Littlesea is in a wonderful location! As you say you can walk down to Ferry Bridge,the Rodwell Trail and Portland in one direction and to Moonfleet in the other! Hope you have a wonderful time! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I'm hoping the weather will be good while I'm there!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!