Friday 19 July 2013

I've had the chop!

It's nothing sinister, I've had my hair cut! I've been wanting to get it cut for a while but couldn't afford it until now. I'm pleased with how it's turned out but I have a bit at the front that keeps falling on my face, I get this every time I have my hair short and usually end up just clipping it back. Here are the before and after photos from the back.

This heatwave is set to continue into next week, with temperatures possibly reaching 35°c! It's lovely to see the sun but it has been a bit too hot for me. It's like a bug hotel here at the moment, especially at night!

This was yesterday and about 28°c, it's a bit small for me to sit in but the kids loved it!

I finally got my deckchair out, under the gazebo!

The bees are enjoying the lavender.

I noticed I haven't done a 'Something for the weekend' post for a while so will try to do one soon.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, chopping all that hair off-I couldn't do it! Over the years I've had my hair long and short, but now it's long I love it and I'm keeping it:). Lovely bee images. Enjoy your reading in deckchair in this great weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!