Sunday 20 April 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 16/52

1. Kew Gardens. On Tuesday I met my friend in London and we visited Kew Gardens. I hadn't been before and didn't realise it was so big! I took loads of photos so I shall do a post in the week. 



2. Daffodils. I picked these up at Asda, I was surprised to still see them for sale. The orange middle with yellow petals are my favourite colour combination of daffodils.



3. Seeing friends. I popped over to see a friend on Friday night, we don't get to see each other that much since she moved so it's good to catch up.

4. Easter. Today was pretty hectic here, all the family came over for lunch then we did an egg hunt for the kids, which they were very excited about! They all left about 6.30pm then I made a sort of soup/broth with the leftover chicken, I had it for dinner and it was very tasty!

I hope you've all had a lovely Easter!

3 comments:

  1. When I lived in London a visit to Kew was a regular event but since moving away it is now years since the last look round. I used to really enjoy the tropical glass houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice but we didn't go into the glass houses, we ran out of time!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful to have the chance to visit Kew. I look forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!