Tuesday 29 April 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 17/52

Here are my happy things from last week.

1. Birthdays. It was my niece and nephew's birthdays, they were 5 and 1. We went to Legoland on Sunday to celebrate, with some of their friends and these are the presents I got them.


2. Grow Wild Seeds. They were giving away 230,000 packets, through Countryfile and I was lucky enough to get one. I haven't planted them yet but I'm looking forward to watching them grow.


3. Flowers in the rockery. I'm always happy to see these bright, yellow flowers bloom. I have no idea what they are but they remind me of the sun! 


4. Red Kites. There were quite a few Red Kites flying over the garden on Saturday. I took lots of photos (from the window as it was raining) but only got a few decent ones. I was surprised when I looked back through the photos to see I got four in one photo and that each bird was striking a different pose! 


I hope you are all having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Great to catch the Red Kites like that. I forgot all about the seeds on Countryfile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!