Sunday 26 October 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 43/52

1. Dog sitting. I looked after my sister's Westie puppy for the weekend, while they went camping. He was about four months in this photo.



2. Halloween torches. I got these in the pound shop, we don't really celebrate Halloween but I thought these were good as the kids love torches and these make Halloween shapes.

3. Seeing my friend. I hadn't seen my friend properly for a couple of years, time just flies by. She came along to the toddler group I volunteer at and it was lovely to see her. 

4. Halloween poster. I was out on Halloween so I put this poster up so my nan didn't have to keep answering the door. I made it on the PicMonkey website. I put some sweets in a bag to put outside, the only downside was someone stole the bag.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma, Your sister's dog is gorgeous and so like our puppy. I'm amazed he sat still enough for you to take a picture! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, I took lots of photos just to get this one! I thought of you when I posted this and hoped it wouldn't make you feel too sad.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!