Wednesday 1 May 2013

Birthday fun

We had fun at Legoland on Monday for my nieces birthday. It takes us about 40 minutes to get there, in good traffic. As its not the school holidays, there weren't that many people and the longest queue was about 10 minutes! We took a packed lunch this time as it can be expensive to buy lunch for everyone, most of the food places were closed and we sat at the picnic tables of one of them.

This is my kind of stop!

We saw these lovely flowers, I'm not sure what they are.


I managed to get all of my plants potted up over the weekend and yesterday. I've left them in the green house for now as we are still having some frosts. I also cleared part of the rockery and planted some lupins and foxgloves, I hope they will flower this year.


I saw this robin on the tree while planting in the rockery.

 


I put some washing out earlier and it's a beautiful day, clear blue sky and bright sunshine which is nice to see!

I've spent most of the morning composing this blog. I only have an iPad and every time I try to move to the end of the post it only goes down about halfway. It's so frustrating, any advice?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!