Friday 11 October 2013

Something for the weekend

I've had such a busy few weeks, I've fallen behind with reading/writing posts and didn't manage to catch up last weekend. I'm not up to much this weekend but I wanted to write a quick post before I go away on Monday.

So, this weekend I will be:

Seeing my friend tomorrow afternoon, we used to see each other every week but now she has moved we only see each other every few weeks.

Packing for my holiday to Weymouth, which I booked through The Sun Holidays.

Crochet - Hopefully I will get to do a bit of crocheting too.

A couple of photos taken this week.

These lovely, red leaves were outside a local farm I passed when I went to pick my niece up from school.


The leaves are just starting to change colour at one of the local parks.


I hope you all have a great week and I will do a holiday post once I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!