Sunday 2 March 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 9/52

I hope you've all had a good week. This week has gone really quickly and I don't have photos for all of my happy things. 

I think I have another infection around my wisdom tooth but it's no where near as bad as last time. I will be going back to the dentist tomorrow to get some more antibiotics and I'm due to have it out on 21st March so I'm really hoping it will go ahead.

 My happy things this week:

1. Crocheting. I've managed to do a bit of my blanket this week, I haven't done any for ages! I have problems with my wrists so I can't always crochet as it's painful. 


2. Robin's song. The robins have been singing very fluty tunes this week, even some that I haven't heard before and there are robins in the garden daily.

3. Cake recipe. I knew I had this recipe but had forgotten about it, if that makes sense?! I'm not sure if this is my nan's or grampy's writing but my nan used to make this cake and I loved it. Although, I remember having it with digestive biscuits and cherries. I may have to make it soon!


4. Lighter evenings. I've looked out of the window a few times this week when it has been light, thinking it was about 4.30pm but it was actually about 5.30pm. I love the longer days!

6 comments:

  1. Some great reasons to be happy your blanket looks great. I love the robin song too. It is fab having the lighter evenings spring is definitely on its way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The blanket is Attic24's pattern and the colour inspiration is from BunnyMummy.

      Delete
  2. I agree with forgetmenots blue-just what I was thinking. The Robin singing is just beautiful, we enjoyed a walk along the coastal path yesterday evening and got back just before it was dark-which wan't too early. Very pretty crochet blanket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I lived nearer the sea, coastal walks are lovely!

      Delete
  3. That recipe sounds so yummy, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made it yet, I remember it being so delicious!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!