1. My mum's Birthday cake. I quickly made this on Monday morning, only from a packet as I didn't have much time but it was very tasty!
2. Baby news. My friend's wife gave birth to a baby boy, last week, weighing 8lb 14oz! They live about an hours drive away so I don't see them that often but I'll hopefully see them soon. (This should have been for last weeks Happy post!)
3. Shoe rack. I finally got round to sorting out my shoe rack! I've been meaning to do it for ages as there were lots of shoes on it that aren't used any more. It looks much better now and all of the shoes can fit on it!
4. Snow! We had a very light snow shower yesterday.
5. Double rainbow. I just managed to get a photo of this double rainbow on Wednesday, before it disappeared. It had been sunshine and heavy showers all day so I hoped a rainbow would appear, you can just about see the second rainbow on the outside.
I hope you all have a lovely week!