Sunday 7 December 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 49/52

I am missing week 48 of happy things as I didn't write anything down and can't remember! So, here is week 49. 

1. Hospital training. I did the training for the Maternity volunteering, it was things like health and safety, fire training, conflict resolution etc. and lasted two days. I just need to have a meeting with someone in the Maternity department to sort out days/times, then I can start. I think that will probably be in January now.

2. Santa train. We went on the Santa Special train again this year, at Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway. There was a bit of a mix up with the times though, the others thought we were on the 2 o'clock train but it was actually the 1 o'clock! The volunteers were really helpful and managed to fit us on the next train, in a first class carriage. The kids really enjoyed it and had their photos taken with Santa and one of his elves and got a present each. 



3. Free cinema ticket. I had two tickets from SweetSundays, to use by the 7th December. There weren't really any films I wanted to see, but then Paddington came out just in time to use the tickets! I went with my mum and I really enjoyed the film.


Photo source

4. Family visiting. My cousin and her fiancée came to visit for about an hour on the way back home to Cornwall. They'd been to London for the weekend and came to see my nan, I managed to see them for about half an hour. I hadn't seen them for about five years and they came to tell my nan that they are expecting identical twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!