Sunday 8 September 2013

All the fun of the fair!

Yesterday, at about 4.30pm, we went up to the fair on the local common. Masons Funfair has come here every September for about the last five years, it's only a small fair and is never really busy. The children went on about five rides and they loved it! I took my niece on the Ferris Wheel and she said to me "We're going to the top, don't get frightened!" Here is the view from the top.



It started to feel really cold by about 5pm, Autumn is definitely setting in now. When we had finished at the fair we picked some more blackberries as there are lots all around the common. We picked loads, more than enough for a crumble which I'll make tomorrow afternoon.



I bought a new printer yesterday, a wireless one so I can print from the iPad as well as the the laptop. My nan wants some photos printed so I have been looking for photo paper but I can't find it very cheap!

Strictly Come Dancing started last night with the première show, the series starts in three weeks and I'm really looking forward to it! I didn't enjoy it so much last year so hopefully I will get into it this year.

You may have noticed I have added an "About me" page on here, I haven't written anything on it yet but I'm working on it! I have also started doing the 365 Project and hope to add a page for it but more about that in the near future.

I haven't really done any crocheting for a while so I need to get back into it and post some photos for you to see.

Here's hoping you all have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo of the fare. My daughter and I watched strictly too we loved all the sparkly dresses :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!